Allied Fire & Safety Equip. Co. Inc. has been in business since 1970 for many different reasons. One of the main reasons is our competent and loyal employees. Without them there would be no Allied Fire.
All position's offer a competitive salary with an excellent benefit package including matching 401k, paid vacation, paid holidays, company vehicle (depending on position), POP plan and life, dental and medical insurance.
Qualified candidates must be able to interact well with customers, willing to travel and work independently. There is excellent opportunity for growth within the company from technical divisions to sales to management.
Opportunities are currently available for:
- Pipe Fabricator/Shop Technician
- Fire Alarm Technician (Inspection and Installation)
- Fire Sprinkler Service Technician
- Fire Extinguisher/Suppression System Service Technician
- Fire Protection Technician - Non Experienced
- Maintenance Person/Groundskeeper
- Accounts Receivable/Collection Specialist